Just a warning before we get into it!
These Pancakes are so soft and sweet, you might just forget how nutritious they are!
Ok guys, so we used a few ingredients and you may eliminate some, however, to get the sweet tasting, soft and fluffy pancake we had, we recommend you follow us!
What to get:
- 1/4 cup of oats
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of slender world protein - click the link on top to get discounted! You're welcome!
- 1/3 cup of milk
- a spray coat or 1/2 teaspoon of oil to fry.
we added a drop of vanilla extract, but this is entirely optional.
Directions - So, this may sound a little crazy, but just bear with us and see where this is heading.
- You're going to take all the ingredients (except the oil of course!) and place them into the blender.
*Tip* - try to get the liquid at the top and the solids closer to the actual bottom, the liquids will run down anyway
- Put your non-stick frying pot on fire on low heat and spray or spread your oil. (you can use a baking brush or a kitchen roll can be beneficial here)
*Tip* - Use VERY minimal oil because these bad boy pancakes honestly don't appreciate or require oils.
- Pour your pancake mix unto the frying pan until you've gotten to the circumference you desire (abit of physics terminology there!)
*Tip* - pour your mix in one spot and watch the pancake spread out round and evenly!
- Now use your non-metal spoon to go round the edge of the pancake on the frying pan to check if its lifting. Do this in a circular motion around your perfectly round pancakes. (hint hint)
- Flip your pancake once you can slide the pancake freely on pan and you see the edges are getting dry (about 2-3 mins) flip the pancake to its other side.
- Top as you desire! You deserve this!
Loved this recipe?
Please leave a comment below and join our community of Takers, Taking control of our health and wellness!💗